Brass Statue Ma Durga MATA Rani Hindu Idol for Home Mandir (Height: 10cm; Weight: 0.3 kgs)-20%
- This representation of the Goddess Durga is produced by premium sculpted cold cast brass by master sculptors using traditional sand casting techniques
- Maa Durga serves as a protector to bring success and prosperity into your life by helping to remove difficult obstacles. Serves as a protector to bring success and prosperity into your life. Use this idol to bring a touch of Indian culture to your decor.
- Great for gifting, this idol is a wonderful present to mark special occasions such as weddings, housewarmings, birthdays and more. So nice you’ll want to keep it at home for everyday use.
- Care Instructions: Wipe with soft clean cloth
- Please click on “Vrindavan Bazaar” below the product name to get all the products from us. Lending you a hand in the path of devotional and spiritual journey
This brass sculpture of Hindu goddess Durga is meant for performing puja at home, or for simply decorating your home in Hindu way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this idol sculpture using age-old sand casting technique. Durga, “the invincible”, is the most popular incarnation of Devi and one of the main forms of the Goddess Shakti in the Hindu pantheon. According to Skanda Purana, the goddess Parvati accounted the name “Durga” after she killed the demon Durgamaasura. She is Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Saraswati in her mild form; Goddess Kali and Goddess Chandi in her wrathful form. According to Shaivism and Shaktism She is supreme, but to bring back lord Shiva in Sansar, she took birth as human form (Sati and Parvati) to marry Shiva. Durga gave birth to his first child called Kartikeya.
|Dimensions||3 × 9 × 10 cm|
There are no reviews yet.