Bonded Bronze Shiva Padmasan 22cm-24%
- Dimensions of Statue : Length: 20cm), Width: 16cm), Height: 22cm)
- Art is not a handicraft, it is transmission of feeling the artist has experienced
- Find unique items and handmade gifts for special occasions, your home, family and friends in “Radha Store Vrindavan”
- Made from Quality Material
- Art Produced With Traditional Sand Casting Technique By Artisans . Use the statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your Home Décor
Add to cart
Shiva is the “destroyer of evil and the transformer” within the Trimurti, the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Vishnu. In Shaivism tradition, Shiva is the Supreme being who creates, protects and transforms the universe. In the goddess tradition of Hinduism called Shaktism, the goddess is described as supreme, yet Shiva is revered along with Vishnu and Brahma. A goddess is stated to be the energy and creative power (Shakti) of each, with Parvati the equal complementary partner of Shiva. He is one of the five equivalent deities in Panchayatana puja of the Smarta tradition of Hinduism.
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 22 cm|
There are no reviews yet.